SENIOR PETROLEUM ENGINEER (INDONESIAN NATIONAL)
Qualification & Experience:
- Having 7 years with at least 4 years in the Oil and Gas industry in the areas of subsurface data acquisition, processing and management.
- Bachelor Degree in science and/or engineering related to subsurface data processing and management.
- Fluency in English both spoken and written;
- Computer Literacy and report writing skills. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office and related software;
- Able to work well in a multicultural team and be highly motivated, disciplined, dynamic with good personality.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Provide high level expertise to support Manager of Petroleum Engineering in all processes and activities related to (i) the well development activities planning, well completion design, execution, clean-up, and well testing
- (ii) well and reservoir surveillance and management
- (iii) well handover to operations and
- (iv) ensuring well integrity for client project
- In the Petroleum Engineering team provide high level expertise tin all activities related to well development.
- Provide high level expertise and work with other professionals in the Subsurface for the development of reservoir monitoring and surveillance plan for client project
- In the Petroleum Engineering team provide high level expertise and conduct related activities in assuring well technical integrity of all wells
- Support the drilling department with high level petroleum engineering expertise in defining well completion requirements including subsurface data gathering.
- Provide expertise support in solving interface issues with drilling /SURF/facilities for basis of design determination.
If you think that you are really the right person to fill this challenging position, please send your application, CV and recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org put indicating position applied in the e-mail subject. Oil Gas Career NES Global Talent Indonesia deadline 29 March 2013.